France beats Brazil?!?!?!?!?!?

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

France beats Brazil?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby aquaphase » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:04 pm

Holy shits. Where was France's game like that a few weeks ago. They looked terrible in the first round and then come out and play like they did today? Now, of course, I'm just boggled and confused about how this world cup is going to end up. Germany vs. France anyone?
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

James

Re: France beats Brazil?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby James » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:11 pm

Holy shits. Where was France's game like that a few weeks ago. They looked terrible in the first round and then come out and play like they did today? Now, of course, I'm just boggled and confused about how this world cup is going to end up. Germany vs. France anyone?
Zidane looks like 1998 again. France has pulled the Jeckyl and Hyde, and I think they could take this thing...I could see any of the remaining teams winning. The way Italy played last night, they've done something of a turnaround as well.
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

Capricorndog

Postby Capricorndog » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:37 am

Can you believe Agassi lost his last shot at Wimbledon before retirement? Oops, wrong thread.

lennon

Postby lennon » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:32 am

i agree. any of the remaining four could take it. maybe germany has a bit of an edge being the home team and all.

please just dont let it come down to a shootout.

Return to “Footie”