Just got back from...

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

Dutch

Just got back from...

Postby Dutch » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:09 am

...Frisco; had a blast.

Did anyone else see this game?
"Mere 'I prefer my friends to stay in my computer' 1975"

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:55 am

wow. you actually went to the game. roach and I drank a bunch of pints at barley house and lamented the first 20 minutes. I actually thought they'd pull it out at the end (wouldn't be the first time against LA), but it was a can of suck. Who could have imagined a score like that?
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

roach

Postby roach » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 am

I'm really happy you were able to experience that game. when it went 4-0 I was a little worried, then remember a couple weeks ago we were down by the same score in DC(kind of a huge deal) and dallas ended up tieing(how do you spell this?) the game. A tie wasn't an option for this one, a win was the only thing to get us to the next round. and they fought for it, cannon made some unbelievable saves and the ref was a ref. long story short, you saw a pretty good game. but when you throw your guys forward you're bound to get fucked at some point. I just love how every time LA scored dallas didn't quit.

ro"fuck that little bitch donovan, don't fucking hush my fans you fucking cunt!!!!!!!!!(but it's ok if you perform on th national level, ok?"ach

and pachuca beat chivas, fuck those little bitch ass goats.

roach

Postby roach » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:52 am

this is a pee ess. we're going to a game on saturday. playing colorado, we kind of really hate colorado, I'll fill you in on the way. but let's get a nice forker contingent(i think thats the right word.
if you want to wear your shirt in a group environment and feel the power of the fork(seriously when there are only a couple of us matching in frisco house wives cream/pass out from stupidity(that was mean))

blah blah blah.

eebs

bench it like Beckham

Postby eebs » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 am

just watched the highlights - that overhead kick from Ruiz that was disallowed was a bit special and looked like the ref missed a blatant penalty.

how did the Beckham no-show go down? 11 goals in a game's got to be pretty good entertainment for the neutral fan - don't think i've seen that many goals in a game before :wink:

jen

Postby jen » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm

wait -- i'm wearing my forkers shirt today so as to not sully my hoops nation shirt. are you trying to tell me i need to do laundry before saturday now? mean.

fuck donovan

Return to “Footie”