i would just like to scream FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

i would just like to scream FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK

Postby roach » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 am

and that wasn't enough screaming for me...

First Major Injury Blow of the Season

The always excellent 3rd Degree brings us the first major injury of the 2007 season. Adrian Serioux will likely be forced to have surgery to repair his damaged knee.

3rd Degree revealed that Serioux could miss six months with the injury. He was expected to slot in as one of the club's two starting centerbacks.

The Canadian international won a championship last year with the Houston Dynamo before being taken by Toronto FC in the expansion draft. The Canadian club traded Serioux was then dealt to FC Dallas in a trade for Ronnie O'Brien.

MLSU'S Take - Toronto made quite a steal getting O'Brien in exchange for Serioux. O'Brien will be one of the leaders of the expansion club, while Dallas will have a SI on their roster who likely won't play until after the All-Star Break.

The Dallas backline now is much thinner than before the MLS draft. The trade of Greg Vanney to Colorado and the injury to Serioux have Dallas in a rough situation where they will have to rely on youngsters to get the job done.

me:
is it wrong to wish a broken leg upon obrien about now, he is a little fucking cunt bitch, loved him when he was here, until his last couple months when it became noticable why he hadn't stayed with a club for more than a few years in all his years. yeah, it's wrong. but fuck, man.

me again:
the 3rd degree reports that this is a lingering knee issue. and we still took him just to get rid of a locker room virus. couldn't we have held out for a fucking aerosmith concert, fuck man...

ro"overreacting"ach

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 pm

I didn't realize O'Brien was at the level of "locker room virus."

I am typically OK with whatever it takes to get rid of that sort of thing. I also don't mind throwing young players in the fire, especially in a sport with a long regular season. So, we'll see, I guess.

Irock

Postby Irock » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:05 pm

...just like John Bon Jovi did.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:17 pm

Thems fighting words. I'm still a Ronnie fan, and I hope he does well with Toronto. We, however, need to get our shits together and really try this year. Anyone know what the keeper situation is going to be?
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

roach

Postby roach » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:54 pm

I didn't realize O'Brien was at the level of "locker room virus."

I am typically OK with whatever it takes to get rid of that sort of thing. I also don't mind throwing young players in the fire, especially in a sport with a long regular season. So, we'll see, I guess.

according to "sources close to the team" Ronie became a total bitch to deal with. I still like the guy.

ro"i blame tequila"ach

mere1975

Postby mere1975 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:16 pm

...just like John Bon Jovi did.
. . . 'cept that he was talented.

- Mere "good one" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

roach

Postby roach » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:23 am

pee ess.
ronnie is hurt too.

squeezle
original hater

Postby squeezle » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:05 pm

i just wanted to see my name on every topic under 'Everything Else That Isn't Spoons'
"Hope is for sissies"-House

Mere "hope deserves money" 1975

Return to “Footie”