flaming lips uk tour presale

Music, movies, entertainment, etc. Because James wanted it (and seems like a pretty good idea)

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

flaming lips uk tour presale

Postby eebs » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 pm

If anyone wants to beat the rush on Friday -

http://www.gigantic.com/g~ps=147,affili ... _lips.html

Portsmouth Guildhall here we come - this would be an appropriate choice of song i reckon pedals1

katie

Re: flaming lips uk tour presale

Postby katie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 pm

j and i have tickets for the flips in boston. it'll be my first show and i'm going to die of excitement. i got into the flaming lips right after i got into tripping daisy, and have never ever seen them. holy shits. and because we bought tickets, we got this email:

[Dear Katie,

With every online ticket purchased you receive six Flaming Lips songs, including three unreleased studio tracks from the new album and three rare B-sides chosen by Flaming Lips. Plus, you also get an official live audio recording!

You will receive one special code per ticket purchased, good for one digital download each of the following:

• Three brand new songs from the new album, EMBRYONIC: "Convinced of the Hex," "The Impulse," and "Silver Trembling Hands." Redeemable immediately - see directions below

• Three rare B-sides hand-picked by The Flaming Lips.

• Official live audio recording!]

dude, fucking awesome. i'm going to explode into a million pieces. think i burst into flames for the decemberists? this is going to be like twelve times that.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

eebs

Re: flaming lips uk tour presale

Postby eebs » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:10 am

first show excitement rules :D

we paid an extra £3.50 on one of the tickets to get the same package - trades yer show fer ours (if roach can stick you back together afterwards)?

Return to “Tuning Fork A440”