the fashion show

Music, movies, entertainment, etc. Because James wanted it (and seems like a pretty good idea)

Moderator: aquaphase

katie

the fashion show

Postby katie » Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm

anyone catch bravo's replacement project runway last night? i actually thought it was pretty good, i was a little surprised. it's pretty much project runway revamped, which is good, because PR needed some revamping after the last season (which i feel was its weakest season overall).

preliminary thoughts:

holy shit, merlin.
the young chick is a BIIIIIIITCH.
i loved the outfit that one.
yay to bravo for making the weekly "show" more important by having working designers and industry people. i like this. it's like on make me a supermodel when they win the photo and get to go on a go-see. makes it all the more important to win.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

monet2u

Re: the fashion show

Postby monet2u » Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm

is this a designer show too? I haven't even seen a promo or anything. odd.

I will not get sucked in...I will not get sucked in...I will not....

katie

Postby katie » Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 pm

you obbbbbviously don't watch bravo enough. they've been pimping it for weeks. it's basically exactly like project runway.
dread stuff

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Fri May 08, 2009 10:06 pm

wow, I guess I don't. I only watch a few shows right now (and I dvr those) when I'm just fishing for something generic to watch it's mostly discovery and food network.

roach

Postby roach » Fri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm

you know how in king of the hill Hank learns that Cotton fathered a child in Japan so then he goes to Japan and there is an exact replica of Hank, only Japanese-ier? This new show has one of those but of project runway's Christian. Wood sandals and all. Japanese-ier.

ro"I kinda actually like this new show more, but the only project runway i watched was last season"ach

katie

Postby katie » Fri May 08, 2009 11:28 pm

wow, I guess I don't. I only watch a few shows right now (and I dvr those) when I'm just fishing for something generic to watch it's mostly discovery and food network.
well, it's bravo, you know they'll replay it 900 times before the season's over. catch a saturday marathon or something. but if you're a PR fan, i'd recommend it at this point. it's pretty good.

roach, you're silly. only you could compare PR or TFS to king of the hill.
dread stuff

mere1975

Postby mere1975 » Sat May 09, 2009 12:22 am

I will go set DVR now.

- Mere "Christian-san" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

Return to “Tuning Fork A440”