santa sufjan

Music, movies, entertainment, etc. Because James wanted it (and seems like a pretty good idea)

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

santa sufjan

Postby eebs » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 pm

1------SUFJAN'S CHRISTMAS CONTEST! FREE STREAM----------------------------------------------

It's Christmas time again! That means tightly bundled scarves, lively debates on the merits of real/plastic sprees, a litany of Christmas television specials, and finding the perfect retro Christmas wrapping paper.

And gifts of course! Who could forget the gifts!

That's why Sufjan Stevens is busy working on a very special gift right now, for a very special person. And in the spirit of Christmas, that person will give Sufjan a similarly special gift.

Here's how it works: write an original Christmas song, record it, and email the song to us. Asthmatic Kitty will pick a winner, and that person will trade rights to their song for rights to a new Sufjan Christmas song.

Just like a gift exhange, Sufjan's new song becomes your song. You can hoard it for yourself, sell it to a major soft drink corporation, use it in your daughter's first Christmas video, or share it for free on your website. No one except Sufjan and you will hear his song, unless you decide otherwise. You get the song and all legal rights to it. We get the same rights to your song.

Contest begins November 9th, and all submissions must be in by midnight December 1st. We will contact and announce the winner on or around December 15th.

We are also placing Sufjan's 5-album Christmas set online for free until December 25th!

Go here for more details, and to listen to the full Sufjan Christmas album for free:
http://xmas.asthmatickitty.com

i'm working on my entry as we speak. sampling the keyboards man, for my smash hit "all i did at christmas was type your thank you letters you ungrateful bastards". the follow up "all i did on boxing day was pick your entrails out of the keyboard" still needs some work mind. does anyone have dave mustaine's phone number?

Return to “Tuning Fork A440”