Man who hates whistling forced to sell shop

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Man who hates whistling forced to sell shop

Postby aquaphase » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:18 am

I wonder if Paul & Amy had something to do about this??? pedals1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thenews.co.uk/ViewArticle2.a ... ID=1282627

AN OUTRAGED shopkeeper is selling his business after being tormented by a crazy whistling campaign.

Salvatore Caminito says he has been forced out by the tuneless 'conspiracy' against him.

As many as five people a day whistle in front of Mr Caminito as word about his whistling hatred has quickly spread.

Locals make his life a misery by heading for his newsagents shop in West Street, Fareham, to plague him with their melodies.
Mr Caminito, 56, said: 'There is a conspiracy against me and I have got sick of it. My health is suffering.

'People come in and whistle and it's just to bother me because they know I don't like it. They do it on purpose.'

Derek Ayres, 50, of Park Walk, Fareham, was innocently caught up in the whistling war after stopping off to spend more than £80 on cigarettes.

He said: 'He just came from behind the counter and put his hands up in front of me and said, "Please leave. I don't serve people who whistle".

'It wasn't any particular tune, just whistling to myself. I thought he was messing around, but he was serious and made me leave.'
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

roach

Postby roach » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:30 am

i guess the preist used to whistle while molesting that guy as a kid.

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:57 am

think i'll pop round there later for my copy of wolf whistle monthly

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”