J's New Priddy

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

Irock

J's New Priddy

Postby Irock » Sat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

I posted this a looong time ago when he first started talking about this tatoo, but he got it yesterday. The pics are from a cell, it represents a lot better in person.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

mere1975

Re: J's New Priddy

Postby mere1975 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Wow!

- Mere "that artist has talent" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

katie

Postby katie » Wed May 27, 2009 7:13 am

who'd he go to for that?
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

Irock

Postby Irock » Wed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah that's a funny story. Apparently Jason's really laid back about tatoos - we were in Austin and he just stopped in a few places on Sixth Street asking for quotes. We stopped at the place he got his last one (off Guadalupe), but the artist he'd used before wasn't there and the guy who was there quoted a pretty high #.
So we wandered into True Blue - next to Emo's - and the guy there went, "Hey I put that on you." He was the guy who'd done J's last tatoo, the knife on his left forearm. So he did it; his name is Lee B.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah that's a funny story. Apparently Jason's really laid back about tatoos - we were in Austin and he just stopped in a few places on Sixth Street asking for quotes. We stopped at the place he got his last one (off Guadalupe), but the artist he'd used before wasn't there and the guy who was there quoted a pretty high #.
So we wandered into True Blue - next to Emo's - and the guy there went, "Hey I put that on you." He was the guy who'd done J's last tatoo, the knife on his left forearm. So he did it; his name is Lee B.
That makes me cringe.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

Irock

Postby Irock » Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 pm

What, the idea of getting a tatoo from just anybody? Me too, and I told him so. But I guess it's worked out ok for him so far - not on my arm though...

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed May 27, 2009 7:41 pm

What, the idea of getting a tatoo from just anybody? Me too, and I told him so. But I guess it's worked out ok for him so far - not on my arm though...
Exactly. Though it turned out very nicely.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”